We are always keen to ensure that our patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of the services we provide and you can do this in a number of ways:
- Let us know if you have any compliments or concerns about the Practice – as this helps us know what is going well and where we need to improve.
- Join our Patient Reference Group by picking up a form at Reception or contacting us by telephone or e-mail HSTCCG@nhs.net to send one out. [Please note that we cannot respond to medical or prescription queries received on this e-mail address]
- Complete and return any relevant patient surveys that we send out, have available at the Practice Reception, or post on this website. >
- Attending Patient Group Meetings or helping us work on a particular aspect of our services that is important to you or your family. We will publish future meetings on this website, and in the surgery and via e-mail to patients on the Patient Participation/Reference Group that have given us permission to use their e-mail address for this purpose.
- Please see a copy of our earlier Quality Practice Account TSMP Quality Account 2009-10 Final which we published in July 2010 and our Patient Participation Report for 2011-12. Patient Participation Report
- New Patient Participation Report attached: Patient Participation Report 2012-13 revised with weblink to GP Survey Patient Participation Report 2012-13 revised with weblink to GP Survey